ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r908077 - in /ant/antlibs/compress/trunk: project-template.ivy.xml project-template.pom
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:50:43 GMT
On 2010-02-09, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Stefan,

> one check I ran for myself with the POMS of ant was to run

> mvn -DskipTests=true install -f src/etc/poms/pom.xml

> from the root directory of ant

Doing something similar for the compress-antlib tells me that my syntax
seems to be fine and that Ant 1.8.0 is not available from the Maven repo
(I know that you know).

Interestingly mvn only lists 1.7.0 because that's the only version
offered in
<http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml>
even though the poms and jars for 1.7.1 are inside the central repo as
well.

Stefan