ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE updatesite packing again
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:24:46 GMT
Okay, all the silly questions notwithstanding, I was actually able to
muddle through this.  ;)  As it turns out, the Pulse-managed Eclipse
installations I've been using, even after adding Eclipse plugin
development plugins, are apparently not suitable as baseLocations for
the updatesite's buildfile.  After downloading a plugin-development-
target Eclipse installation and using that I was able to to create
the optimized artifacts, and was able to use a filesystem-based
updatesite from there to verify that the Pulse tool is now able to
recognize the packed features jars.  So does anyone oppose my
committing my changes on trunk so that the Hudson builds will also
pack these jars?

Thanks,
Matt