ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant picks class files from current directory rather than provided jar in classpath
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:01:36 GMT
krats wrote:
> I have the following folder structure
>
>  src___f1
>       |  |__ f1.java
>       |__f2
>           |_f2.java
>
>  lib__f1.jar

are f1 and f2 two packages ? or source folders ?

it looks like they are two different packages.

if they are just two different packages then you should compile them in
one go,
it they are different source folders, you should do :

<javac srcdir="src/f1" .... />
<javac srcdir="src/f2"" ..../>

to explicit, a source folder is a root of a package hierarchy, so a
directory holding usually as children "com" or "org" depending upon the
type of project.

Regards,

Antoine