ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Using Ant API in a multi threaded java build application
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:11:03 GMT
Hello Praful,

it is possible that some ant classes do not support multi-threaded
usage. You might want to be more specific.

Also, instead of using ant in process, you might want to kick off ant as
a separate process from your build server.

This way, you would not be hit by multi-threading/concurrency issue in Ant.

You could also consider using Hudson or CruiseControl or Bamboo or
AnthillPro or Continuum ... instead of writing your own build/continous
integration server.

Regards,

Antoine