ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: log4j failing on Gump, maybe something in recent commits
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:51:36 GMT

Hello Stefan,

I did not even know that he have a utility class called VectorSet. You
are doing an impressive work. I saw all your commits on the notification
list.

I did not know that Locale.ENGLISH is supposed to be the default locale.
In which cases does String#toLowerCase() or toUpperCase() behave
differently depending upon the locale ?

Regards,

Antoine