ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r908077 - in /ant/antlibs/compress/trunk: project-template.ivy.xml project-template.pom
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:09:58 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> The file
> still doesn't contain any version ther than 1.7.0.
Now, this file contains 1.7.0 and 1.8.0
> The latter is a guess since it is not available from the mvn repo either
> - I'll publish the latest release once you've updated the
> ReleaseInstructions so I know how to do it 8-)
I have committed a provisional change of ReleaseInstructions giving an
example. What remains to be done
is to adapt the build file. It should be mostly doable with our army of
macrodef/... but this will be for a bit later
in the day.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message