ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] update of ant's web site (and Ivy's?)
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:32:43 GMT
On 11-2-2010 17:12, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> If we put work into creating a branch for the website, then it should
> save us at least some work (the update of the site), so, yes.
>
> Count this at least as a +0.5;-)

It is not like the current way of publishing would seize to function
when we use a separate branch for the website.
What would be the effort to using svnpubsub vs the current mechanism?
(updating the frequency is a no-brainer, and doesn't take much
resources). The current frequency is daily, the website is updated
hourly so anything more frequent  than that is not adding much speed to
the publishing process.
(count this as +1 for a separate branch, and a request for more info on
the benefits of using svnpubsub in our environment.)

Martijn