ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Release Compress Antlib 1.0
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:33:23 GMT
Adding a third question : in order to find out where
commons-compress.jar should be put in the project, I have just tried to
build the antlib from the command line.
It looks like the expected way of building is to put
commons-compress.jar on the classpath before starting ant ?
My guess is we want to add an explicit classpath to the <javac target ?
And also set the attribute includeantruntime="false" to also explicitly
put the required ant jars on the classpath, as ant 1.8.0 seems to nag us
to do.

Regards,

Antoine