ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r908077 - in /ant/antlibs/compress/trunk: project-template.ivy.xml project-template.pom
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:00:32 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Doing something similar for the compress-antlib tells me that my syntax
> seems to be fine
Good work Stefan.
> and that Ant 1.8.0 is not available from the Maven repo
> (I know that you know).

I am following up with the repository email list.
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.repository/cutoff=5075

Interestingly, each release is an adventure, and I do not remember doing
a release when I did not have to change the release instructions.
> Interestingly mvn only lists 1.7.0 because that's the only version
> offered in
> <http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml>
> even though the poms and jars for 1.7.1 are inside the central repo as
> well.

So this means that 1.7.1 was not uploaded in a 100% official way. I do
not know why.
> Stefan

Regards,

Antoine