ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r908077 - in /ant/antlibs/compress/trunk: project-template.ivy.xml project-template.pom
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:01:59 GMT
Hello Stefan,

one check I ran for myself with the POMS of ant was to run

mvn -DskipTests=true install -f src/etc/poms/pom.xml

from the root directory of ant

this has brought a few errors about missing libraries like NetRexx...
However maven tells you gently in its output how you are supposed to
install these missing libraries in your cache or your local repository.
Once you do that, you can build the 18 jars of ant. Something similar
should work for your compress antlib.

Regards,

Antoine