ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Subversion and ANT
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:00:48 GMT
Hello,

I have changed in the trunk xdocs/antlibs/proper.xml (to remove the
subversion antlib) and xdocs/external.xml
to add some documentation about svnant and svn4ant. This is commited in
subversion.

Afterwards, I have tried to regenerate the html, but in the generated
html, a lot of <a links were missing.

A line looking like this

anakia/velocity removing whatever is nested inside the <td>

Blocks looking like that

are translated properly from xml to html.

This was using anakia-1.0 which I downloaded from the velocity web site.

Does anybody know how to fix this other than making regexp replacements
to add carriage returns ?

We must have used another anakia/velocity combo before, or we did some
subtle change of stylesheets which is truncating our html output.

Regards,

Antoine