ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject Re: Subversion and ANT
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:00:48 GMT

I have changed in the trunk xdocs/antlibs/proper.xml (to remove the
subversion antlib) and xdocs/external.xml
to add some documentation about svnant and svn4ant. This is commited in

Afterwards, I have tried to regenerate the html, but in the generated
html, a lot of <a links were missing.

A line looking like this

anakia/velocity removing whatever is nested inside the <td>

Blocks looking like that

are translated properly from xml to html.

This was using anakia-1.0 which I downloaded from the velocity web site.

Does anybody know how to fix this other than making regexp replacements
to add carriage returns ?

We must have used another anakia/velocity combo before, or we did some
subtle change of stylesheets which is truncating our html output.

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2010-02-02, Antoine Levy Lambert <> wrote:
>> Continuing a thread from the user list.
>> Do we want to remove the pages about the svn antlib from our web site
>> as J├╝rgen Knuplesch suggests ?
>> I think so.
> It might be a good idea to move the antlib to a new "dormant" state and
> leave it there.
> Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: