ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [second attempt] release of ant 1.8.0
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:51:07 GMT

Non-binding +1 from me. The latest snapshot successfully built
and ran all of Groovy's tests including a small set of AntBuilder
tests. The removal of the fall-back mechanism for unresolved references
did cause a test containing a stray unused/unreferenced classpathref
to fail where it was previously being masked. After removing the
bogus reference everything ran fine.

Cheers, Paul.