ant-dev mailing list archives

From krats <princekart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant picks class files from current directory rather than provided jar in classpath
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:17:33 GMT

I am sorry about that. Dint know it was a user-list question. But we have a
common src folder starting with package structure com.company_name and
subpackages within that maintained by different groups.
I might be wrong but I think it is a genuine requirement that I should be
able to tell ant to first check a jar I am providing (which in my case would
be jar of package com.company_name.f1 for example) to locate the imports
rather than check the source folder first. I was just wondering if theres a
way to force ant to check provided jars first.

Thx a lot