ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:56:39 GMT

On Feb 12, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Jon Schneider wrote:

> I have built a final candidate for IvyDE 2.1.0. You can download the
> distribution at [1]. A staging updatesite has been deployed at
> [2].  I have
> taken the following actions since the last build:
>
> 1.  Rebuilt with the "final" version qualifier.
> 2.  Added my pub key to the KEYS file (thanks Nicholas).
> 3.  Added Ivy 2.0 to the updatesite.
> 4.  Ran the optimizer against Ivy and IvyDE on the updatesite with
> Matt's
> fix so that the feature jars are packed too.

Thank you kindly, sir!

> 5.  Updated the signIvyArtifacts and signIvyDEArtifacts scripts to
> include
> the new packed feature jars as well.
> 6.  Fixed build.xml in the ivyde 2.1.0 branch so that the
> documentation is
> put in a doc directory in the distribution archives rather than at
> the root
> (thanks Maarten).
> 7.  I deleted version.properties from my temporary distribution
> directory to
> eliminate confusion.
>
> Did I miss anything?
>
> Like last time, I will wait a bit for feedback (if there is any)
> before
> starting a vote on the release.

I and a few of my $work colleagues have been running Hudson nightlies
for some time now with no problems.  I don't know that I'll get to
test the actual deployed staging artifacts but am generally willing
for the release to happen based on what I know should be in there.  :)

-Matt