ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r901218 - in /ant/core/trunk: WHATSNEW src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ssh/Scp.java
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:17:31 GMT
In particular, PresentSelector and MappingSelector don't allow typed
FileNameMapper implementations, so it's rather difficult to set up
e.g. Chained/Composite or custom mappers; you have to declare the
mapper separately and ref it.  I wouldn't call it a bug, but I would
call it an incomplete API.  Your call, Antoine.

-Matt