ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: failing test cases in the build of ant 1.8.0RC1
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:40:01 GMT
On 2010-01-06, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> I'll run the testsute against the binary distribution you've created
> later today.

OK, didn't manage to do it yesterday, did it earlier this morning.
Running the tests against the jars of the binary distribution (by
copying the jars of the bin-dist to bootstrap/lib of the src-dist and
running the tests) works well for AntClassLoader5Test - so it's really
more an issue of "./ test" not using the jars you expected and
not a problem with the distribution itself.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message