ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r901218 - in /ant/core/trunk: WHATSNEW src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ssh/
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:54:11 GMT
On 2010-01-20, Matt Benson <> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2010, at 8:56 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:

>> I'm just looking at what (minor) changes I have in my local ant build
>> (this & some better error and OOM handling in the junit result
>> formatters). I've stuck this in, but technically it's still a code
>> change, right?

> I also have a few quite minor things, so am interested in the
> community opinion here.

I trust your judgement.  If you consider the changes minor, go ahead and
apply them.

On a related note: One of the more recent Bugzilla Report points to
problems with the new LayoutPreservingProperties class that may even
take a tiny bit more than minor changes to fix.  The first AntUnit tests
I wrote failed because the new code seems to add extra linefeeds or
every line - will check again later this week.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message