ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [POLL] : Plans for future 1.8.0 RCs or release
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:09:38 GMT
Hi,

this is fine with me too. I can do the 1.8.0 candidate build on Friday.

In order to avoid the confusion created by changing index.html in
advance on http://ant.apache.org indicating a future release, I was
thinking of creating a branch ANT_WEB_SITE from the trunk, and switching
/www/ant.apache.org from trunk to ANT_WEB_SITE at least for the interim
period between the build of 1.8.0 and the time when it is actually
released. After, the release, we can switch back to main, then
reactivate ANT_WEB_SITE if there is a need.

Does this sound good ?

Regards,

Antoine