ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r901218 - in /ant/core/trunk: WHATSNEW src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ssh/Scp.java
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:56:39 GMT

Having just checked this in, I was struck by a thought of guilt: should
I have done this given we are in the RC phase? I'm just looking at what
(minor) changes I have in my local ant build (this & some better error
and OOM handling in the junit result formatters). I've stuck this in,
but technically it's still a code change, right?

I can move this patch to a branch instead.

-steve