ant-dev mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <wascallywab...@earthling.net>
Subject Re: Questions about new (1.8) PropertyHelper+pals...
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 01:28:16 GMT
Hi--

Yea I think I did respond some eons back...basically saying "do whatever
you need to do" and I'll just port (if possible) to the final interface.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to newsgroups at work and don't get
to do much catch up on the weekends so I didn't want to hold up any
active development. I figured I'd just work with what the developer
group released...even if that meant chucking some extensions that were
made obsolete or that I couldn't port.

-The Wabbit