ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release ant 1.8.0RC1
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:40:24 GMT
Just minor nits in the release notes, nothing important enough to hold
anything up:

1. On the line describing <componentdef>, we have:

    This method is now used to define conditions, selectors and selectors.

Was the second selectors meant to be filtersets?

2. This is just a style issue:

    Remove fall-back mechanism for references that are not resolved
during normal runtime execution.

That is a technical description that gives the user no clue as to how
they might be affected.

3. In the section about globmapper not working properly, things appear
to have gone a little wonky in the HTML. I assume this is a wiki -> HTML
issue. The first * renders as <em>. The second one renders as </em>.

And on a personal note, my god that is a lot of changes. We definitely
need to release more often. Thanks Antoine (and Stefan if you are
helping) for doing it now.

+1 to release as a RC.