ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject failing test cases in the build of ant 1.8.0RC1
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:19:39 GMT
Hi,

I found 5 failing test cases in the build of ant 1.8.0RC1.

    [junit] Testcase:
testGetResourcesUsingFactory(org.apache.tools.ant.loader.AntClassLoader5Test):
FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.tools.ant.loader.AntClassLoader5Test FAILED
    [junit] Testcase:
testRedirector13(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTaskTest):    FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTaskTest FAILED
    [junit] Testcase:
testSymbolicLinkUtilsMethods(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.unix.SymlinkTest):

FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.unix.SymlinkTest
FAILED
[au:antunit] Target: testRedirector13  FAILED
[au:antunit] Target: testTraceJdk15+  FAILED

I know that the junit testRedirector13 is a FAQ.

About AntClassLoader5Test, I do not know whether this has to do with
that, but I did the build in the following way :

- first pass building everything with JDK 1.4. Then build with JDK 1.5.
It looks like we have only 3 classes which require JDK 1.5.

I ran the tests under JDK 1.5.

Regards,

Antoine