ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Releasing IvyDE 2.1.0 ?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:52:29 GMT
I think this would be a good time to release IvyDE as the last release was about 6 months ago.
The last time we discussed it we wanted to have it out so it would be the last release of
IvyDE that will support Eclipse 3.2 and Eclipse 3.3 [1]. My blocker was about the doc. I did
take time to update it. I even took time to fix some bugs. Now there is no major bugs opened
[2] and a good amount of bug fixes and features have been implemented [3].

I also would like to have both IVYDE-185 [4] and IVYDE-171 [5] fixed in our Eclipse update
site during this next release of IvyDE. Basically it would be about repackaging some already
approved jars for release of both Ivy and IvyDE. The repackaged jars would have new signatures,
checksum, etc... so some new votes. The vote of the IvyDE release would include those.

WDYT ?

And Jon, you was volunteering to do the release. Is this still the case or should I proceed
?

Nicolas

[1] http://old.nabble.com/IVYDE---Proposal-to-increase-minimum-supported-Eclipse-version-to-3.4-td26729738.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310640&resolution=-1&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC