ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Tentative 1.8.0 Release Proposal
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:32:12 GMT
On 2009-12-18, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> If I'd be the one to create the release, I'll need some help by Kev
> and/or Antoine to become able to compile the optional tasks with
> commercial dependencies.  That being said, if Antoine wants to take
> things over, I'll happily let him do so.

Even though Antoine shared all necessary jars with me, he'll take over
as a release manager for this release because I'll be without a working
JDK 1.4 installation for the next two weeks.  I hope to be available for
subsequent releases.

> * decide on a name for target-group: Dec 22

are we there yet?

> * build 1.8.0 RC1 and call for a vote on it: Dec 23

I'll leave the concrete steps and dates to Antoine.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message