ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] name for target-group
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 05:19:07 GMT
On 2009-12-22, Antoine Levy Lambert <> wrote:

> I would like to start a formal vote on the name of target-group.

Currently I don't have strong feelings either way, I prefer
extension-point slightly, but can certainly live with target-group.
I'll go with the majority.

> [ ] <target-group name="foo"/> for the group and <target group="foo"
> ... for the members of the group
> this is the current codebase

As Antoine pointed out in an off-list email to me, this is not the
current code base since I made an error when writing the docs.  The
attribute on target in the current codebase is named target-group, not

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message