ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Anybody Have Some Unfinished Work for 1.8.0?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:46:21 GMT
On 2009-12-07, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> I am for doing the release thingy right now.

it would still take a few days 8-)

> You mentioned the documentation for the target-group. I guess it
> should go into docs/manual/using.html and running.html.

I'd prefer to break it into a page of its own by now (one page for both
target and target-group).

> I did not read the code and do not know what we should write ...

I'm not too sure myself as I'm not convinced that the current code base
is what we want to release.  Let's see that the thread Nicolas is going
to start will leave us with.

Stefan