ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naming of target-group
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:28:06 GMT
I have to say, I think "goal" is semantically reasonable--that said I
would want to use it.  Let's just say I'd like to emphasize the
dissimiliarities between Ant and Maven.  ;)  "phase" is not terrible,
but seems to imply that a buildfile represents a single "story" which
is not always the case.  I might recommend a name that evokes the
"concern" concept... any ideas down that path?

-Matt