ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject Re: [POLL] target-groups
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:41:11 GMT
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
>  * have some special construct that has a depends list similar to
>    target.  targets can depend on such a construct and add themselves
>    to the depends list (the current code base).
+1, modulo the terminology.

>  * allow targets to add themselves to the depends lists of targets that
>    in some way mark themselves as being open for such extensions
+1, not much different from my other +1 above.

>  * no target-group like construct at all
the functionality would have been useful to me in the past when
building reusable and extensible build scripts, so I do believe it has
value. Finding the right terminology is the only pb here IMHO. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message