ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Does Anybody Have Some Unfinished Work for 1.8.0?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:23:59 GMT
On Monday 07 December 2009 16:49:15 Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is anybody working on something that should go into 1.8.0 or could we
> start thinking about doing that release thingy more or less right now?

Well, it is not especially work, but I would like to discuss again about
target groups before they are released. More precisely I would like to reopen
the thread called 'Maybe we should open up "depends" for all targets' [1]. I
think we should do it. Let me get some time to gather my ideas so I can
explain myself. I'll drop a mail soon.

Nicolas

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/Maybe-we-should-open-up-%22depends%22-for-all-targets-p20603861.html