ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: For every usage of Ant class api, different class loader
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:50:50 GMT

came up on maven users where a build engineer wanted to call a custom task which would load
using his provided classloader
the only way I knew how to implement any ant task using supplied classloader was for the classloader
to create a whole new project (build.xml)

(i suspect reverseloader would have at least provided the build engineer the custom classpath
he desired)
unsure as to all the implications of using custom classloader over default system classloader
?
*gruss*
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.