ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Querying ant context
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:58:44 GMT
On 2009-11-09, Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boudart@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here we're not able to know the task defined outside the target (import,
> myTask in the previous example).
> All this tasks seems to be attached to a virtual target (a target
> without name)

Almost.  It's name is the empty string.

> referenced by the XMLContext instance which is all the time
> overwritten during <import>.  Did i miss something?

It is overwritten, executed at the end of import and restored.

> Any idea of how this could be done?

You get all tasks except for the import tasks from the target named "",
but for the imports and in particular for the contents of import I don't
see any way.  Handling of import is too tightly integrated with parsing
the project, the rest of Ant's classes isn't even aware of it.

Stefan