ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r880829 - /ant/core/trunk/xdocs/contributors.xml
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:52:30 GMT
On 2009-11-17, Jon Schneider <jkschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> The "svn up" on people.apache.org updated contributors.html, but the change
> was not reflected on the site.  I assume there is some other job that picks
> up changes or this is done at release time?

Ah, yes, I forgot that.  people.apache.org is not the live site, it is
rsynced to the public site once an hour (or any x hours, the details
escape me).  I think there is a paragraph or two somewhere on
http://www.apache.org/dev/ that also shows how to configure your proxy
if you want to review the contents of people.apakche.org.

Stefan