ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject A Groovy frontend of Ant in the sandbox ?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:15:45 GMT
As I already wrote about it in this mailing list, I developed a groovy frontend to Ant.

As suggested by Stefan, I could have started its development directly in the sandbox. For
some reason I didn't. But I am willing to push it here. So maybe someday there would be an
official ASF release of it.

So I would like to know how to proceed. I think some legal review should be needed ? Should
it have to be reviewed by the incubator ? A simple vote here is sufficient ?

About the license, initially I forked gant [1], which is under the ASL2. Then I changed the
code, I am the only committer there. The result being under the ASL2 attributed to Russel
Winder and me.
If you need some review, it is there [2].

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message