ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: Feature Request - Executor setting though the script
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 05:53:36 GMT

Woh..

Ant seems to have most of what we are looking for..
Your suggestion works.. small change was the name of the attribute was
classname instead of class

<typedef name="TejaExecutor"
	     classname="com.tejasoft.ant.TejaGlobalExecutor">
	<classpath>
	    <path refid="cp.teja.ant"/>
	</classpath>
    </typedef>

<TejaExecutor id="ant.executor"/>

This takes care of it.

Stefan, when we supply it as ANT_ARGS, we used 'ant.executor.class' instead
of 'ant.executor' .. Not sure why such difference..

Stefan, is this approach works with all other ANT_ARGS, such as -listener
etc.. if yes, could you let me know how to find the respective id name.
Trying to get to know org.apache.tools.ant.Main better.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com