ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: For every usage of Ant class api, different class loader
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:26:59 GMT

> Unless I'm mistaken there has been less than four hours between your mail
and my response ...

Stefan, I am very impressed by your level of knowledge and your passion to
help others. I was really needing your help and hence was very glad to
receive your reply. Pl. don't think other wise.

Having come out of enterprise like sun and we started this small company 5
years ago around java product refactoring and test automation services. I
understand the value of your kind of services.

Are u working on Tortoise also.. if yes, how do you manage c++ and java
world.

Regards,
Nagendra