ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: For every usage of Ant class api, different class loader
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:33:27 GMT

Hi Stefan,

I was waiting for you replies.. all these days.. Thank you for answering
this..

>Don't use static blocks 8-)

Sure we shall change this.

>Alternatively, don't make your jars available in the system classloader
This we have to put it in system class loader as we started using the Custom
Executor  for the purpose of Virtual Targets handling.

If ant could consider such needs, and expose a property approach as in the
feature request..
http://old.nabble.com/Feature-Request---Executor-setting-though-the-script-td26208582.html
we could avoid it. I would appricate your comments on this feature.

>or use the (deprecated) reverseloader attribute of taskdef.

ok, in this approach, could you pl. let me know how this attribute change
the class loading.. and its impact with static blocks

> subproject and TaskDef classpath way and systemclasspath way, then we
> could

When we give a jar both in TaskDef classpath inner task and also in system
classpath,
would the class be loaded from system or from taskdef classpath.

Regards,
Nagendra