ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Scokart <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject License on generated pom files(Was: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release)
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:32:47 GMT
Reviewing the release I found this in the pom.xml [1], just after the
license (I don't consider it blicking so I preffer to start an other
thread):

<!--
   Apache Maven 2 POM generated by Apache Ivy
   http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
   Apache Ivy version: non official version
-->

The pom is actually generated.  Usually I think that generated file doesn't
require a license header.  But can it have?  I'm not sure what is better.

Any idea?

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/m2-staging-repo/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.1.0/ivy-2.1.0.pom

Gilles Scokart