ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: ProjectHelper improvements
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:25:32 GMT

Le 28 oct. 09 à 14:13, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> On 2009-10-27, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

>>> The people writing the build file.
>
>> Then thoses people have already the choice to set or not set the
>> build
>> file name. Do you want to change that ?
>
> In a way, yes.  I'd rather force people to be explicit about the build
> files they won't than have the tasks scan the directory/ies for
> various
> options.

I don't know why but before that last email I was wondering why you
would want to break backward compatibility. But we can declare in the
doc that a build file name is mandatory, even if if in implementation
it is not for backward compatibility purpose.
Then it makes sense and it is fine for me.

Nicolas