ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: Release Announcements on the Homepage
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:43:29 GMT

Le 16 oct. 09 à 08:48, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Hi,
> I've just added the release announcement for Ivy 2.1.0 to the Ant
> homepage (and would have done so for the latest IvyDE release if I had
> found a suitable announcement text, sorry).
> Maarten, Nicolas, you know you can modify the Ant site as well, I
> hope.
> If you need any help with the Anakia system or any other part of the
> process, please yell.

I know but I just didn't thought about actually doing it.

I have checked in the announcement for IvyDE in the xdocs. I have been
able to generate the docs, but I didn't checked that in so someone can
do a quick spell and grammar review ;).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message