ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: ProjectHelper improvements
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:38:59 GMT

Le 27 oct. 09 à 12:24, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

>>> To be honest I'd rather have people specify the build file names
>>> explicitly rather than add more magic to the ant and subant tasks.
>> I am not sure the people you are talking about. The end user that
>> will
>> write the build file or the user of the Ant ProjectHelper API ?
> The people writing the build file.

Then thoses people have already the choice to set or not set the build
file name. Do you want to change that ?
The point I raised was in the case when no build file name is
provided. Obviously if the user specify a file, I don't suggest any
lookup for another file if the specified one is missing.

The question was should the ant and subant tasks behave like ant on
the commandline or not: if no build file name is specified, search for
every possible build file name, based on the names the project helpers

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message