ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 07:11:36 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking for the fixed issues in JIRA, however the 2.1.0 roadmap still has one resolved
issue. See http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310580&fixfor=12313842

Any chance you can update JIRA for this release?

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Maarten Coene [mailto:maarten_coene@yahoo.com]
Verzonden: ma 28-9-2009 1:25
Aan: ant-dev
Onderwerp: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Hi all,

I have built Ivy 2.1.0 and I need your vote to get it released.

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.1.0/

A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/m2-staging-repo/

A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/updatesite-staging/

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,
Maarten Coene