ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [POLL] Promoting compress and props Antlibs out of Sandbox?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:02:04 GMT
Hi all,

in the meantime I realized that the props Antlib can do all the things
that I intended to do for the String => Resource mapping and also
provides an implementation of what I re-invented with ${ant.refid:} so
I'd love to see it come out of the sandbox and see it released
with/shortly after Ant 1.8.0.

The compress Antlib is mostly done and could be released together with
Ant 1.8.0 as well.

In order to get released they will need three PMC +1s just like they do
in order to leave the sandbox in the first place.  Are we going to find
three people who can find time to review releases and maybe - but just
maybe - contribute as well?

Stefan