ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] Promoting compress and props Antlibs out of Sandbox?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:57:13 GMT
On 2009-09-22, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Obviously I'd +1 a release of props as it was my baby and I always
> hoped it could be released with 1.8.0.

Somehow the PropertyHelper changes as far reaching as they are have
slipped under my radar until I revisited them because I wanted to
document them properly for the release.  Not sure whether more noise
would have helped.

> I haven't followed the compress antlib, or commons component, really,
> having felt like I lacked expertise in the subject area,

There isn't much to know 8-)

> but I could possibly be guilt-tripped into putting in a little time to
> get up to speed, in quid pro quo RE props.  :)

Sounds like a deal.

I've added the props Antlib to Gump for starters.

Stefan