ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hudson and notifications@ant
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:55:35 GMT
On 2009-09-14, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@anyware-tech.com> wrote:

> On Monday 14 September 2009 11:55:11 Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> What is the sender address of the notification mails?  ISTR there is a
>> special setup that will only allow @apache.org senders to send to the
>> notification list.

> It is actually: Apache Hudson Server <hudson@...>
> I cannot change this on Hudson as it is a global configuration that would
> impact every other project hosted there.

I see.  Short of asking the infra guys for help we may first try to get
away with some ezmlm moderator power.  I've tried to allow the address
above to post to the notifications list - we will see whether it has
worked as soon as it tries to post the next time.  Any way we can
trigger such a mail?

Stefan