ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy release?
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:43:53 GMT
I'm ok for a 2.1.0 release with r801820 merged.
For a 2.1.1 I'm not sure a RC is really necessary... If we have only bug
fixes without too heavy changes I think releasing 2.1.1 directly without
prior RC is ok. If something goes wrong we can release a 2.1.2 and that's
fine.

BTW, thanks a lot Maarten for your involvement and for stepping in for this
release!

Xavier