ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <>
Subject OS Independent file strings in resourcecollections
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:15:18 GMT

I am using ResourceCollections such as Union etc. However when ever I
iterate, I am seeing the file names be as per the OS conventions.
e.g if the file on windows matches to the collections and it is located in

the the union iterator gives it as f:\work\nag\test.txt and not as

due to this my name matching , using restrict etc are failing. as my match
pattern uses / instead of \ for os independency.

In this context, is there a way to tell the ant to use always OS independent
file path separator..

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message