ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject OS Independent file strings in resourcecollections
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:15:18 GMT

Hi,

I am using ResourceCollections such as Union etc. However when ever I
iterate, I am seeing the file names be as per the OS conventions.
e.g if the file on windows matches to the collections and it is located in

f:\work\nag\test.txt

the the union iterator gives it as f:\work\nag\test.txt and not as
f:/work/nag/test.txt.

due to this my name matching , using restrict etc are failing. as my match
pattern uses / instead of \ for os independency.

In this context, is there a way to tell the ant to use always OS independent
file path separator..

Regards,
Nagendra
www.tejasoft.com