ant-dev mailing list archives

From raggy <thiagu...@yahoo.com>
Subject CreateProcess error=2..... Help needed
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:55:31 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm currently doing an ANT script in eclipse which requires me to work on
CVS checkout.

<cvs cvsRoot="${cvs.root}" package="${package}" dest="${cvs.dir}"
command="checkout" cvsrsh="ssh" failonerror="true"/>

I think I've configured my script properly, but I'm continuously getting
this error

Cannot run program "cvs" (in directory "C:\resource"): CreateProcess
error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

I know that I need to install a CVS client and configure the path but how am
I suppose to do that on eclipse??? Kindly please help me out