ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <>
Subject Re: AW: Peformance Task usage from custom task
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:29:34 GMT

Nope Jan..

On making such correction it giving error in  line  188

i.e the line
        StopWatch sw = ( StopWatch ) targetStats.get( be.getTarget() );

of targetFinished()..

It appears to me that AntPerformanceListener or the interface BuildListener
is not custom tag friendly..

Some of the things I see from the interface are.. they are meant for
printing the report of entire build and not between when it is added and
when it is removed..

I saw some where SubAntListener etc.. which means not sure impact of calls
antcall and ant and subant tags usage..

May be it would be nice to put  AntPerformanceListener  or BuildListener
towards TaskPerfListener level rather than entire build level..

Raja Nagendra Kumar,

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message