ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bram Neijt <bne...@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing metalinks on the download page
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:01:20 GMT
Dear developers,

My name is Bram and I'm a member of the metalinks developers. Metalinks
are an XML format describing mirror links which helps downloading files
more easily using a download client.

I've recently launched an online service which makes publishing
metalinks as easy as adding an url to your downloads page, and I'm
looking for somebody willing to give feedback or better yet, try it out.

More information on metalinks and the new online service can be found at
the metalinks tools project trac:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/metalinks/
and http://www.dynmirror.net/help/developers/

Of course I'm happy to answer any and all question in this thread also.
Feel free to just mail 'no' if you are not interested in making changes
to your project's download homepage.

Greetings,
  Bram