ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: 1.8.0 Bugzilla Milestone Reached
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:02:03 GMT
On 2009-08-20, Dominique Devienne <> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Stefan Bodewig<> wrote:
>> just noticed that one of my Bugzilla queries, the one which contains all
>> issues marked as FIXED for 1.8.0, has hit the 250 items count.

> Any significant change (new tasks, new behavior, etc...) that warrants
> 1.8.0 or should this be a 1.7.2 instead?

Most of the Bugzilla issues are bug fixes, but there is stuff in trunk
(targetgroup and local properties spring to mind) that warrant 1.8.x

No, I really wouldn't want to go through the pain of merging the bug
fixes into the 1.7 branch (I have been willing to do so about a year ago
but we have changed too much in trunk after that).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message